Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > Grendel's Birthday Challenge

Beowulf

The first Grendel's Birthday challenge is Monday, November 11, 2013, Grendel's Birthday. I am creating a special kingdom, the Grendel's Birthday Challenge Kingdom. The first player who kills Grendel in this kingdom will win the 2013 Grendel's Birthday Challenge. The winner will receive posting on the Hall of Fame as the winner of the challenge, win free lives equal to half of the lives spent on and in the kingdom, their thane will get the honor tag of 2013 Grendel's Birthday Challenge Winner and 50 points towards winning version 2.8. This could be a great equalizer. The following are some rules.

* You can only enter the kingdom with a new thane, though any new thane may enter.
* Cost for each thane to enter is two lives. One of those lives goes into the prize for winning the kingdom.
* The kingdom is very similar to a standard Karl kingdom with some exceptions.
* The Mother’s Heart quest is easier.
* The kingdom is a PK, or Player versus Player, kingdom.
* There is an additional one-life penalty if you are player killed.
* If you PK another thane you will gain one-life when the killed thane resurrects.
* The kingdom has repeatable quests.
* You must turn-in all 23 different quest amulets to the White Witch to gain Yggdrasil.
* I will create the kingdom at Midnight EST the morning of Grendel's Birthday.
* You must kill Grendel before Midnight EST that night to win.
* The Ice Amulet questions are the standard Karl questions and players have answered them before.
* You can sail out of this kingdom at any time to any active Karl kingdom.

Good luck to any and all who play. Of course, Grendel does not think anyone can kill him and win this challenge.

November 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

Grendel's Birthday Challenge starts tonight at Midnight EST.  Good luck to any who try to snag big G on his day.

November 10, 2013 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grendel

Just try it, suckers.

--

Eff U!

November 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fire

I'm gonna have to see what kinda work is going on tomorrow.... if you win this one G it's because I let you.  LOL.  Good luck guys.  Get that stinky sob.

--

Get on my level!  Nobody can stop me!  RAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

November 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

Grendel wins his Birthday Challenge.  He won it outright, and not by time running out.  Grendel is now 1-1.

November 11, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grendel

And thats what happens when we have a fair fight.  No one got to cheet and bring in their big thanes with all their junk.  WHen we start out even and fair I win.  Proves I am the best at GC just sayin.

--

Eff U!

November 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.