Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > Improvement to Improving

Beowulf

I made a change to improving in Grendel’s Cave. Now, when improving, you can type in a number in the qualifier text input field and you will improve by that amount. This should make for faster and more efficient improving.

Thanks,

Beowulf

September 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loco

wow that's cool deff a good change

--

5 Crowns later ....

September 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

I added the all option for improving. If you type in all when you select a talent to improve then all of your remaining improvements will go into that talent.

September 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fire

Neat

--

Get on my level!  Nobody can stop me!  RAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

September 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jdorty

Rofl, started playing again a few days ago.  Typed all to pick up some runes while improving magic..  Accidentally put all 2200 imps into magic.

Nice change btw!  Very useful when I have several thousand imps and the witches takes away all of my portage =]

November 1, 2013 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loki Odinson
Site Owner

give the witch a rune stone for 20 improves. useful considering she gives 2 for a rune, and ISA only takes 3 runes.

--

Last Son of the Frost Giants, Adopted son of Odin, King of the Gods, Trickster, ShapeShifter, Mischief Maker.

"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."―Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

November 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jdorty

Yeah, but A is normally your limiting rune, so using ISA don't necessarily help when you run out of A's and have 1000 of every other rune =P

November 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.