Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > Reset

Loki Odinson
Site Owner

Game will be reset on the first of february. Thane transfers to new kingdoms will cost one life each. Talk to Beo for more information.

--

Last Son of the Frost Giants, Adopted son of Odin, King of the Gods, Trickster, ShapeShifter, Mischief Maker.

"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."―Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

January 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loki Odinson
Site Owner

Posted on Facebook:

Reset will hot be until Feb 15th.

Please see Beo for more details.

--

Last Son of the Frost Giants, Adopted son of Odin, King of the Gods, Trickster, ShapeShifter, Mischief Maker.

"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."―Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

February 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loco
Shit lol
--

5 Crowns later ....

February 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loco

thanks loki

--

5 Crowns later ....

February 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loki Odinson
Site Owner

:) Thats what I'm here for!

--

February 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.