Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > GC Status

Beowulf

All GC Players

The last week has been a rough one for Grendel's Cave. The game is back up, but tech support has not solved the problem. I need to enlist the help of the loyal players of GC to stress the game and cause it to crash until tech support can solve this issue.

I will give any player who helps free days of protection from death. Your free days will start the day the system is finally stable so you do not waste it on days when the game is down. To sign up for the free days, and to help, simply comment to this post stating you will help, and then play the game. If you are playing the game when it crashes, I can tell my checking my logs, then I will give you 10 free days of protection. I will repeat this offer as much as I can until the issue is fixed.

I have already extended all protection from death and personal kingdom premiums by 10 days.

Thanks for your continued support and thanks for any help you can give stressing the system.

Thanks,

Beowulf

June 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shinjza

I can help. I had a brown page error earlier today, but so far so good.

June 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

simpsonsfana

Yes, I can help as well. I got a brown page error when I tried to check the ranking page earlier.

June 24, 2012 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

simpsonsfana

If it helps, the first time I experience a brown page error was last week, when I was in a room with another thane and 8 goblins. Some of the goblins that died showed negative health, but their icons were still "goblin" icons. We were both fighting and it lagged the server.

June 25, 2012 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

simpsonsfana

Just got a brown page error in the Witches Hovel in the beginner kingdom. Tried giving a rune to my other thane and the brown page error popped up. Thane was DT.

June 25, 2012 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

biff

got a blue page error just entering a room in the cave

June 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

I caused these two errors making updates to the system.  I am sorry for these errors.

June 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.