Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > GC Down once again

Beowulf

Sorry, everyone, but the issue is not resolved.  I am going back to tech support to have them look at the issue once again and try to fix it.

Thanks,

Beowulf

June 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

I just talked to tech support regarding this issue.  They have not resolved the problem yet, but I am working with them to fix it.  I think we are both on the same page now and understand what we need to do to fix it.

Once the system is back up and running I will credit extra days onto protection from death and personal kingdom premiums to make up for the lost days of play.

Thanks for your continued patience and support,

Beowulf

June 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

Tech support is still working on my issue.  They said they will update me within 30 minutes.

June 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

GC Status Update

I just talked to Tech Support and I feel they are still at the starting line on solving this issue.  I suspect, at this point, that GC will be down the entire day on Saturday, unless I announce otherwise.  I will add additional days to Protection from Death Premiums and Personal Kingdom premiums to more than make up for the lost days, adding the lost days plus an additional week.  I will also extend the date for the June $100 prize appropriately.

I am sorry for the down time and I thank everyone for their continued understanding, patience and support.  With all of these problems, you must be the most loyal group of game players in the universe.

Thanks,

Beowulf

June 23, 2012 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

GC Status Update

Tech Support is ready to turn on the site but I am reluctant to turn it on until Sunday morning.  I am fearful that the site is going to fail again and I do not want it to fail at 3:00 AM when I am sleeping and cannot do anything about it.  I am going to turn GC back on tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM Central Time and we monitor it and see how it is running.

Thanks,

Beowulf

June 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.