Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Ice question

kinggreat

I have seen a few places on the boards with the question and doesnt seem anyone has the answer.  

Mickey and the Beanstalk is with who?  

I have tried about 100 different things that may or may not make sense

November 20, 2014 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockadile

Ice amulet is pretty awesome, but to give my two cents, I think you need to move onto the higher kingdoms to really experience the whole game and get the satisfaction of killing grendel. The big picture is that its ok to get stuck on one quest and skip it (except for Eiherjar kingdom), because there are so many other quests to get iggy and finish off the kingdom.

--

hear the White Witch sing `You have brought me the last of my required World Amulets. I give you Yggdrasil, may it aid you in your glory.`,

November 25, 2014 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odds

Rockadile is right... probably easiest to just move on.  I don't know any of those thrall/karl ice questions. 

--

November 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fire

I know that one :D.  Very easy.  One of the easiest ice questions in GC.  Do a bit of online research.  Shouldn't take more than 15 mins to find it.

December 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kinggreat

ya it took me all of about 3 minutes once i understood the questions.

And i was doing the quests in thrall because i had not played since they have been added.  Just to understand how some of them worked.  

December 16, 2014 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loki Odinson
Site Owner

how do i word my answers?

--

Last Son of the Frost Giants, Adopted son of Odin, King of the Gods, Trickster, ShapeShifter, Mischief Maker.

"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."―Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

July 6, 2015 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.