Loki's Camp

All the Grendel's Cave information you could possibly need!

Forums

Forum Home > GC Updates > Version 2.8.1 is coming this Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beowulf

Grendel's Cave Version 2.8.1 will feature Thrall amulets. You will be able to complete quests and earn any and all, and as many amulets as you wish in the Thrall kingdom, though you still cannot trade these amulets in for the Yggdrasil amulet and you cannot kill Grendel in Thrall. You can, however, take any of these quest items with you now when you sail from Thrall to Karl kingdoms, and use them in those Karl kingdoms to kill Grendel.

I am also adding a new Einherjar kingdom type. This will be the most difficult kingdom type ever in Grendel’s Cave. You must complete every quest to kill Grendel. Protection From Death premium will not work in Einherjar kingdoms, so if you die you will have to resurrect your thane.

I am closing a few exploits I became aware of during the run of v2.8. This should make thane building and progression more challenging.

February 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

I am also adding two new Protection from Death premiums, daily, for one life per day, and weekly, for five lives per week.

February 14, 2014 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fire

I can't wait... Thanks for all of the hard work and time you put into this Beo!  This version is definately gonna be a HUGE challenge.

--

Get on my level!  Nobody can stop me!  RAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

February 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beowulf

I turned on the new premiums today. The low prices are a promotion for the upcoming version, for today only. After today, I am going to raise the price to two lives for daily and seven lives for weekly.

February 15, 2014 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.